Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith
BOOK REVIEWS serve both to alert readers to new books that appear significant and to engage these books in critical interaction. When a subject area editor selects a book for review, the book is then offered to a scholar with the best match in expertise. ASA/CSCA members who would like to be considered as potential reviewers are welcome to express interest to the book review coordinating editor for inclusion in the reviewer database. Publishers may also contact the book review coordinating editor if they are not sure which subject area reviewer would best consider a particular book.
- Patrick Franklin (email@example.com): book review coordinating editor; subject areas: ethics, philosophy, and theology.
- Arie Leegwater (firstname.lastname@example.org): cosmology, history of science, mathematics, and physical sciences.
- Sara Sybesma Tolsma (email@example.com): biology, environment, genetics, and origins.
- Heather Looy (firstname.lastname@example.org): anthropology, neurology, psychology, and sociology.
- Derek Schuurman (email@example.com): computers, engineering, and technology.
The viewpoints expressed in the books reviewed, and in the reviews themselves, are those of the authors and reviewers respectively, and do not reflect an official position of the ASA.