- Funding Campaigns. As we come near to Christmas, we are most grateful to you for your outstanding and generous response to our funding campaigns. Gifts and pledges to date are shown in the thermometers at the right. With your help, we are optimistic that we will reach our goals. If you haven't responded, we'd love to hear from you either with an online donation or mail to ASA; 218 Boston St Ste 208; Topsfield, MA 01983. Note that we no longer have our PO Box number and the old Ipswich mailing address will not forward our mail.
- December Gift Membership Drive. Are you looking for a great gift idea? Give a one-year ASA membership to a friend or colleague. For only $20, ASA members can buy a promotional code for a free membership to give to someone. Click here to get your gift now.
- Amazon-Smile. Will you be shopping at Amazon? Be sure to start with smile.amazon.com and designate American Scientific as your charitable organization. Amazon will donate a percentage to us for each sale.
- IRA Charitable Rollover. If your age is over 70 1/2 years, please note that the bill Congress is considering today, and will likely pass and be signed, makes permanent the tax advantage of transferring minimum IRA withdrawals to a charity. We'd be grateful if you transferred some to the ASA.
- Stock Gifts. The stock market is currently strong and we'd gladly accept gifts of appreciated stock. And you'll receive the tax advantage of doing so by avoiding the capital gains. Click here for instructions.
- ASA 2016 Annual Meeting: Don't forget to send in your abstract to our annual meeting at Azusa Pacific University on July 22-25, 2016, or at least plan to attend.
NEW ASA COUNCIL MEMBER
John Wood has been elected to the ASA executive council, succeeding Keith Miller. He is Professor of Biology and Environmental Studies and Dean, Natural Sciences Faculty, at The King’s University, Edmonton, Alberta. His five-year term will begin on April 1, 2016. Welcome, John!
Mar 31, 2016
|Capital Campaign Fund
Sep 30, 2018